PRODUCT RECOVERY ASSISTANT/DRIVER
The East Texas Food Bank has an outstanding opportunity for a Product Recovery Assistant/Driver. You can help fight hunger by using our defined standards to process product and ensure the integrity of our distributed product while utilizing, inspiring and maximizing our volunteer resources.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Customer service, working with groups, and/or warehousing experience, preferred.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment such as: forklift, dollies, and pallet jacks
- Must have valid driver’s license and willing to drive a bobtail/straight truck
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability and willing to work rotating evening shifts 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Ability and willing to work a rotating Saturday shift 8:00am to 4:00pm or 8:00am to 12:00pm
This position works in a warehouse environment and requires prolonged lifting, bending, walking and standing. Must be able to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold.
In return for high performance, reliability, teamwork, and a willingness to learn, we offer a flexible and respectful environment that is compassionate and dedicated to our mission. We are recognized for our good stewardship and integrity. A competitive benefit package is included.
How to apply:
East Texas Food Bank
3201 Robertson Rd, Tyler
M-F 9-2 or
Submit a cover letter and resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer